What is Google Apps CRM?
Features of Google Apps CRM
1. Contact Management: Google Apps CRM allows businesses to store all their customer data in one central location. This includes contact information, communication history, and other important details.
2. Sales Pipeline Management: With Google Apps CRM, businesses can keep track of their sales pipeline, from lead generation to deal closure. This helps businesses to identify potential bottlenecks and take corrective action.
3. Task Management: Businesses can create tasks for themselves or their team members and assign them to specific contacts or deals. This helps to ensure that all tasks are completed on time.
4. Reporting and Analytics: Google Apps CRM comes with a range of reporting and analytics tools that help businesses to track their performance and identify areas for improvement.
5. Mobile App: Google Apps CRM has a mobile app that allows businesses to manage their customer relationships on the go.
Pros of Using Google Apps CRM
1. Integration with Other Google Apps: Google Apps CRM integrates seamlessly with other Google Apps, making it easy to manage customer relationships from a single platform.
2. Customizable: Google Apps CRM is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor it to their specific needs.
3. User-Friendly: Google Apps CRM is easy to use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.
4. Cost-Effective: Google Apps CRM is relatively affordable compared to other CRM solutions in the market.
Cons of Using Google Apps CRM
1. Limited Customization: While Google Apps CRM is customizable, it has limitations in terms of customization options.
2. Limited Features: Compared to other CRM solutions, Google Apps CRM has limited features.
3. Limited Support: Google Apps CRM does not offer dedicated customer support, which can be a drawback for businesses that need immediate assistance.